Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Pancake Talk

As I seem to be enjoying cooking and baking quite a lot lately, I still wanted to sneak in tiny little "recipe" that I made up on the go this morning.



Since my body does not really enjoy too much flour, I just mashed a banana, added an egg and then put in some stevia, cinnamon and a couple of blueberries. I topped it off with a tiiiiiiny bit of sugar-beets-syrup to add some sweetness. I always make my coffee with almond milk and add a little of white chocolate spread.

Soooo, while snacking on my pancakes I read up on the bachelor drama that happened monday night. Whoa, what a finale. I have to say I tried to believe in Juan Pablo as much as I could until then, but when the "glad I didn't choose her" came out of his mouth, I was shocked. We obviously don't get to see everything that's going on, so I try to keep an open mind and I still don't think he is a bad person and who cares what I think about him anyway (at least he shouldn't). The one thing I kept thinking was how ironic it is for the network to have taken a leap of faith with Juan, since viewers never got to see much of him before he became the bachelor, yet he let them down so much. Let's just hope that all of the women participating (including Nikki), came out of the process well and healthy-hearted.

On a different and much more important note. Our lawyer is sending out our last package concerning the immigration today. MAN! About time we get some good news! This means for us that we're gonna get an appointment at the consulate very soooon (I am hoping I will have the interview by the end of this month). That would mean I could probably fly to my husband early April and celebrate easter with his family! We had so much fun last year, I really want to go back there bad! At the same time though, it is getting harder for me to say goodbye to my family here, especially my mom. We've become so close over the past couple of months (moving and renovating DOES really bring you closer together). She moved into her new house (including a vacation apartment, check it out here) and is really happy here. I feel like moving into a place that she loves, in a city that she loves has changed her so much; it has always been her dream to live in a house and she can finally feel like she achieved this dream. I'm so proud of her! And the vacation apartment looks great!

I am hoping all of your weeks are going well!

xx Juli

No comments:

Post a Comment