Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Recipe: Apple Crumb Pie

For my brother's birthday I wanted to bake something special. I remember every time we would go to the bakery together he would choose an apple sheet pie, so I tried to alter it a little bit, yet make it the best tasting pie possible. I stumbled upon this recipe for apple crumb pie, and let me tell you, everyone was talking about this pie!



I served it still warm with melting vanilla ice cream on top, which tasted like a dream come true (my mom is still talking about this pie, that's how good it was :D).

I won't post the recipe myself since it is already in American quantity units, but go check it out through the link above, and don't miss their recipe for a perfect pie crust as well :)

xx Juli



Before the crumbs go on top 

Before Baking

After Baking




No comments:

Post a Comment